Business Advisory Services
Do you have business questions, concerns, or challenges related to the development and growth of your business? Are you looking for guidance on how to increase your chances of success? Are you looking to have someone review ideas you have for your existing business?
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC) is offering businesses the opportunity to meet with a subject matter expert to answer questions about business operations, legal, accounting and more.
What type of advisory services are available for Mississauga businesses?
- Business Operations: Mastering the operations of your business can help you become more efficient and ultimately improve your bottom line and customer satisfaction. If all your operations in your business work together smoothly, like a well-oiled machine, than you can maximize your potential and grow your business. If your business needs some help with operations, consider meeting with one of our advisors.
- Sales Strategies: Now more than ever business owners need to fine tune their sales strategies and look for ways to increase their market share and attract new business. The business landscape has changed dramatically, are you positioned to take advantage of an opportunity or need direction to get your business on the right path?
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Do you need help building your online brand? Are you unsure how to get your business online? During this pandemic, it is more important now than ever that business owners optimize their online presence. If you would like assistance with your digital marketing strategy, including planning, brand development, website design, e-Commerce, and social media, our team of consultants are available to assist.
- Scale-Up Support: Are you an entrepreneur building an innovative solution or company? If you are looking to test or pilot your innovative solution, or you are looking to scale your company, our team is here to assist through mentorship and connections. We can help you reach new markets outside of Canada, grow your team, and seek your next round of funding.
- Legal: Do you know your legal rights as a business owner? Do you have legal concerns that are affecting the operation of your business? Our legal consultants are available to discuss and respond to your questions and to help you navigate through challenges you may be facing.
- Accounting: We offer a 1 hour consultation with an accounting professional to provide support and assistance for your business.
GET STARTED & SIGN UP
To learn more about the program and/or sign up, click the button below:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
We have identified and answered the most commonly asked questions about this topic:
There is no cost at all. These services are free.
In order to determine eligibility, you will need to fill out the form and a program representative will get in touch with you. Please note: It’s required that you have an existing business before applying.
There is no deadline to submit an inquiry form, however, the timeline of this program is subject to change.
Fill out the form and a program representative will get in touch with you.
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC)
The Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC) is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance. Whether you are starting or growing a small business, MBEC can help.