Digital Marketing: How to set-up your Shopify e-commerce website – Webinar 1/11/22
Learn how to design a website using Shopify and leverage this e-commerce platform to take your business online.
A mock-up store will be used to demonstrate what each tab in the backend represents, and how it’s used to improve the e-commerce experience. By the end of this presentation, audience members will understand how to leverage the Shopify platform to turn their business dreams into a profit generating reality!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What each tab represents in the Shopify backend
- How to select a theme that suits your business
- Interpreting Shopify’s built-in analytics feature
- An overview on Shopify’s built-in marketing feature
- Basic SEO tips to optimize a Shopify site
- How to contact Shopify’s 24/7 support team
- How to add products and categorize them
Saleh Albaity is a York University graduate and specialized in e-commerce. He is a Digital Main Street- Digital Service Squad Member in Mississauga representing the Malton area. His expertise are specifically in web design and digital marketing. One fun fact about Saleh is that he supports the Dallas Cowboys.
To learn more about the Mississauga Digital Main Street Program, visit mississauga.ca/digitalmainstreet
This event was hosted by:
Mississauga Business Entrepreneur Centre (MBEC), Economic Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Division, City of Mississauga, is your central source for small business information, resources and guidance.